£50.40 Incl VAT
Device with an automatic inertia braking system in case of a fall. These devices, once secured to a safe anchoring point, enable the user to work with maximum mobility, safety and comfort on slopes, roofs, confined spaces.
The retractable lifeline device model Climax 2.5 M consits of:
- 2 x Hook Climax
- 30: Symmetrical connector with a manual threaded locking.
- 16mm opening. Used for anchoring or to connection structures.
- Cover made in ABS.
- Fitted with energy absorber.
- It is stopped with a force of less than 6kN.
- 47 mm wide lanyard. Length: 2.5m.
- Working load: 100 kg.
- Weight: 1.075 kg